The research of the Center for Digital Participation is funded by the German Research Foundation, the European Union, various foundations, companies, public and civil society organizations. Cooperation with partners from science, teaching and practice is close to the heart of the CDP team in order to be able to incorporate current research results into training and further education, transfer and new projects.
Numerous partners enable the implementation of our projects and support us in communicating our findings. If you are interested in cooperation, please feel free to contact our team at any time.
We would like to thank our partners for a successful cooperation:
- Alexander von Humboldt Institute for Internet and Society
- Berkman Klein Center for Internet & Society
- The National E-Government Competence Center
- German Institute for Trust and Security on the Internet (until 2018)
- Nordic Centre for Internet and Society
- Oxford Internet Institute
- Center for Media Production